Risk advisory services managers work in firms that are involved in public accounting and providing client advice. They perform duties that involve internal auditing, establishing internal controls, and the development of programs to ensure compliance with specific guidelines and standards. They must also possess capabilities in program management since the position is a managerial position that involves directing staff and employees. Other functions of risk advisory services manager are fraud investigations, forensic accounting, and litigation as well as FCPA support. Those seeking this position must be certified public accountants or must hold a related degree and have certification or licensure.
Sample Risk Advisory Services Manager CV Template
Pickenham Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B16 4TG
Resourceful and committed individual with expertise in management is seeking a job as a risk advisory services manager in a company where I can be a significant addition to a competitive team.
Summary of Qualification
- Work experience of three years as a risk advisory services manager.
- Experienced in internal audit and risk advisory audit work.
- Capable of working effectively with all levels of clients.
- Can work in a team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess skill in solving problems involving risk services.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Risk Advisory Services Manager, A&A Accounting Firm
- Deal with different clients and meet with them to analyse their issues and develop solutions.
- Oversee staff and delegate tasks.
- Review performance of staff and give them training.
- Help in strengthening client relationships and identify potential clients and new business opportunities.
- Deal with business partners and help in client management.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.