A recruiting coordinator works in companies where they perform a significant role in the recruitment or human resources department. He/she is responsible for implementing the company’s recruitment guidelines and identifies candidates with potential and qualities that the company is looking for in its employees. The recruiting coordinator may also communicate with schools or go to areas where good employees may be found. He/she may also organize activities or coordinate with entities organizing job fairs which serve as a venue to widen the scope of potential employees. Recruiting coordinators may be graduates of various degrees but most are graduates of courses related to human resources and communication.
Sample Recruiting Coordinator CV Template
Marston Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B26 5NN
Dynamic and proactive individual is searching for a position as a recruiting coordinator in a promising company where there are opportunities for career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess four years of experience working as a recruiting coordinator.
- Outstanding grasp of the English language in written and oral communication.
- Possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Capable of motivating and training people.
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relations and interacting with all kinds of individuals.
- Flexile and with good work ethics.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Recruiting Coordinator, Triple A Company
- Give assistance to manager in the recruitment department.
- Assist in the development of recruitment process.
- Coordinate with appropriate individuals to give opportunity for potential employees.
- Help give orientation to candidates.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.