Newspaper marketing is a trend to sell the company’s products through a newspaper methodology. Through the marketing process in the pages the newspaper delivers a message to a lot of people and demonstrates that the company trusts its own product. As an added benefit, it’s affordable to small business vendors.
Sample Newspaper marketing CV Format
Mobile No: +34 45735675
Telephone No: +34735687568
Career Objective: to use my creative ideas to make illustrations and graphics added to the company’s news paper to grab more customers and increase the sales ratio.
NSM marketing 2002-2004: worked as an marketing assistant
NSM marketing 2004 and till now: working as a main member in the marketing crew, Newspaper section
Newspaper marketing Objectives:
- To make kiosks where the company can sell subscriptions and categorized ads.
- To find appropriate places (e.g. high traffic areas shopping malls, train stations, bus stations )
- To work on some memorable gift with the company logo( e.g. T-shirts , pens , scarves)
- To Set goals and repeat the ads often enough to ensure on the brand’s strong existence
- To increase the number of individuals (not clients) who pose ads to sell brands or services
- To add special offers (Coupon , stickers) to who gets the paper
BA in marketing Studies, Chicago University
I was awarded the employee of the year in NSM marketing in 2008