A Media/Advertising Sales executive is a person who is responsible for the sales and marketing tasks of a media or advertising company. This job may involve researching for prospect clients, setting meetings and presenting media offers. A media/advertising sales CV is a set of qualifications and skills which make the applicant suitable for the job. This CV may give the recruiters an idea about the applicant’s knowledge and experience details.
Media/advertising sales CV Sample:
Name: Greg Donaldson
Address: R-78, Crim Street
West Green building
Email ID: email@example.com
Seeking a job profile which shall help me utilise my talent for marketing as well as for a passion for media and advertising in a way which benefits the company and helps me to improve in the process.
Bachelor’s degree in advertising and marketing from Albert College, London
Diploma in media marketing from Delight Media group
Skills and qualifications:
- Creative mind and an energetic disposal
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and other overall computer proficiency.
- An eye for details and exceptional interpersonal skills and amiable nature.
- Hardworking and diligent
- Good marketing and sales training achieved through experience.
- Worked as an intern in Fred Media Corp for a period of 6 months where I was in charge of learning client trends and create marketing strategies for dummy programs
- Worked as a media marketing assistant with York Advertising Co. for 2 years and was affiliated with best marketing employee award.