A Marketing planner is that person who works in an organisation or a company and plans or makes strategies for the marketing of a product or a service. This is one of the most important of positions in any company as the foundation for the success lies in the mind that works behind planning the selling techniques. The CV of a marketing planner should be aimed at convincing the employer of the applicant’s eligibility and suitability for the job profile. The following is a sample of a marketing planner CV:
Sample marketing planner CV:
Name: Greg Joel
Contact number: 4383948340480
Address: 45-K, friends colony, CA
To give my best as marketing planner to the nature of the job by using my skills towards creating strategies and effective plans according to needs of the clients.
Areas of expertise:
- Good communication skills and command over English language.
- Expertise in the knowledge of planning strategies for the suitable products.
- Specialisation in the IT computer solutions department.
- Decent disposition with a good personality.
- Pursued graduation in commerce from ABC University, CA in the year 2005. Scored 67% aggregate.
- Pursued post graduation from ABC University in Sales and Marketing in the year 2007 and scored 70% aggregate.
- Diploma course in sales and marketing specialisation for a period of 6 months from Best Marketing College.
Previous experience work:
- Worked with HMY solutions for a period of 2 years from 2007 to 2009
- Worked with Flinch IT Company for a period of 12 months and was awarded the best employee title.