A Marketing executive manages the overall marketing and sales programs in order to support the strategic business goals of the organization. S/he should demonstrate strong leadership skills and should direct and manage the full market research function.
Sample Marketing Executive CV Template
1248 W Colfax Ave
Contact No: 303 451 2452
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, I have three plus years of experience in working as a marketing executive. With strong customer service and interpersonal skills, I have independently assisted a wide variety of projects. In my past organization, I have always identified the opportunities to improve the efficiency of information flow.
To obtain a position as a Marketing executive so that I can make use of my acquired skills and experience in managing the day to day activities and projects of the organization as per the organizational strategies and objectives, so as to improve the productivity of the organization.
Atlantis, 2010-Till Date
Key Job Roles:
- Developing annual marketing plans and strategies.
- Coordinating with the management team in order to provide the best service to the clients.
- Implementing various marketing and service policies.
- Providing support in the development and implementation of the product lines.
- Preparing presentations to demonstrate the current and future organizational marketing strategies.
Key Job Roles:
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, as and when needed.
- Coordinating enrollment and payment with vendors.
- Creating and maintaining various reports and databases using software applications.
- Overseeing the competitor analysis and retention monitoring processes.
- Participating in the professional activities.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Stony Brook University, 2007
Professional Skills Summary
- Expert in using banking operation software and basic PC software and applications.
- Good mathematical skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to interact effectively with other employees.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and transactions.