Marketing coordinators work in companies where they are involved in providing assistance to marketing teams in providing account management support and administrative duties that are in relation to the fulfilment of rights in existing sponsor agreements. They are also responsible for giving assistance in conducting research efforts to cultivate and advance business opportunities. Marketing coordinators work closely with senior managers in the marketing department where they manage information database and also prepare summaries and reports as requested by the senior manager. Aside from this, they participate in the preparation and organizing of events related to marketing and they attend relevant business events.
Sample Marketing Coordinator CV Template
Liverpool, Merseyside, L28 6WG
Resourceful and passionate individual looking for a job in a reputable company where I can gain more knowledge and hands-on experience while also sharing my expertise in marketing.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years of work experience as a marketing coordinator.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate ability to establish relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Has the drive to oversee assigned projects.
- With a positive attitude and good work ethics.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Marketing Coordinator, Tip Top Products Inc.
- Work with the senior manager in developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Tasked to attend relevant events to identify business opportunities.
- Involved in conducting supporting research to study marketing trends.
- Perform administrative duties assigned by senior manager.
2006 – 2010: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.