A Marketing assistant manages a wide range of marketing projects and processes. The professionals interact with the different departments of the organization and perform a wide range of administrative and marketing support duties, which are related to the daily operations of the marketing department.
Sample Marketing Assistant CV Template
782 Park Place Blvd
Contact No: 713 425 2006
Email Id: email@example.com
I have over three years of relevant experience, working as a Marketing assistant. Over my past job tenure, I have served the marketing departments of the organization; in order to develop and implement various innovative marketing and communication strategies.
- Excellent MS Office Suite knowledge.
- Working experience of software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing principles.
- Sound working knowledge of web designing software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a calm manner, under pressure.
- Good project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
Seeking a job role as a Marketing assistant so that I can use my strong analytical and interpersonal skills in coordinating and managing relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, vendors and clients; in order to ensure the consistent increased productivity of the organization.
Professional Performance History
KnowldegeLake, 2008-Till Date
Past Job description:
- Assisting the marketing managers in coordinating various marketing activities.
- Managing the inventory of a wide range of marketing materials and equipments.
- Coordinating the trade shows, seminars and various other marketing related events.
- Maintaining open communication lines with all associated organizations.
- Helping the marketing team in the media production and web development services.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Hostos University, 2007
Available on request