A marketing assistant is the person who has a rich experience in developing and initiating marketing programs. Expertise include lots of aspects like online advertise, direct mail, newsletters marketing Communications, Research Advertising, Web Site Content Development and marketing collateral development. They work in harmony with sales assistants and web researchers .
Sample Marketing assistant CV Format
Mobile No: +2354276778
Telephone No: +756856986
Career Objective: To work in a stimulating, challenging and real life marketing negotiations. To integrate my negotiation skills with the company’s benefited.
MARK, 2002-2004: worked as an assistant marketer
MARK, 2004 and till now: working as a main member in the marketing crew
Marketing assistant Objectives:
- To organize marketing campaigns for online, interactive media, and print outs
- To manage and direct all internal and external Sales and Marketing matters
- To Identify the target markets, obvious competition, and handle product launching
- To maintain a convenient content for telesales, field sales ,direct mail, media advertising, video shows, and Web sites
- To make subscriber revenue through stable-wide growth models
- To offer innovative and comparative solutions to many complex real life problems solved by the advertised product.
- To brainstorm reporters and editors on through delightful ideas story ideas.
BA in marketing Studies, Chicago University
I was awarded the employee of the year from MARK in 2008
- Volley ball
- Basket ball
- Reading novels