The main function of a Market trader is to execute trades and to provide market information. S/he should have the necessary skills required to research the availability of products, and to execute trades as per the strategic guidance of the portfolio managers.
Sample Market Trader CV Template
2455 W Cardinal Dr
Contact no: 409 425 1254
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A successful Market trader with three plus years of experience in this particular profession. I always made use of my interpersonal skills and negotiation skills in interacting successfully with the broker dealer community, in order to make the best execution of trades for the funds under management.
- In-depth understanding of secondary marketing trading.
- Working knowledge of the settlements process and the lifestyle of a trade.
- Knowledge of APL, TradeSuite, Omgeo Alert and Advent.
- In-depth knowledge of capital markets.
- Good database and spreadsheet management skills.
- Good knowledge of trading strategies and market characteristics.
To obtain a job role as a Market trader so that I can make use of my acquired skills and past experience in making appropriate trading and hedging decisions, to maximize the profits for your organization and to minimize the interest rate risk successfully.
EverBank, 2010-Till Date
At EverBank, my essential functions included:
- Formulating and evaluating trading strategies.
- Managing the buying, selling and trading of loan packages.
- Interacting with a variety of public and private financial organizations.
- Evaluating and reporting the market volatility to senior management.
- Monitoring the cash flow to ensure that the warehouse lines are kept within capacity.
At EatonVance, my essential functions included:
- Executing trades across various trading platforms.
- Maintaining regular relationships with a wide range of brokers and vendors.
- Providing updates to senior traders on any settlement issues.
- Identifying and evaluating the strategies for improving risk management.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Wagner Business College, 2007