A fashion marketing CV is a CV of a person who is responsible for the marketing operations of a fashion house or fashion company. This job requires the candidate to be skilled at sales and marketing techniques and in touch with the fashion scenario in the market. The fashion marketing CV consists of the skills and qualifications possessed by the candidate in a well detailed manner.
Fashion marketing CV Sample:
Name: Ron Granger
Address: Friends street-house no. 4
First floor, P-9
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 485694854044
Looking for a dynamic marketing job which will help me display my ability as a marketing manager and that too in a growing company brimming with growth prospects.
- Bachelors degree in Business management done from Buffalo University
- Post graduation degree(MBA in marketing) done from North Dakota University
- Short term program in fashion marketing
Pearl Fashion House
Worked as an intern helping in the sales operations as well as promotional activities
Worked for a period of 3 years as a marketing manager and got promoted twice in 2 years.
Here I handled the planning and execution of the various marketing tasks and activities.
Skills and qualifications:
- Honest and hardworking
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work in a competitive environment where meeting deadlines is a usual phenomenon.
Hobbies and interests:
- Travelling and learning about new places
- Playing squash, lawn tennis, table tennis and football.