A data analyst works in the business sector as a professional that undertakes statistical analysis of relevant marketing and sales data in the customer management cycle. The data analyst is primarily responsible for consolidating customer data from various sources into organized statistical format. He/she is involved in converting and pre-processing the available data so that it would be ready for data analysis. The data analyst also runs and maintains regular reporting system to the management. He/she must be highly knowledgeable of all techniques in data analysis and be capable of using all types of statistical techniques and modelling tools in dealing with different kinds of data.
Sample Data Analyst CV Template
London, N18 3EP
Industrious and dedicated worker with relevant educational background is hoping to share my skills as a data analyst in a promising manufacturing company.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as data analyst.
- Sound understanding of statistical techniques and modelling tools.
- Possess skills in basic statistics and complex mathematics.
- Self-starter and able to work in a team.
- A team player and capable of working under minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Data Analyst, Best Foods Manufacturing Co.
- Answer queries from business teams regarding sales data.
- Process data and analyse using appropriate statistical techniques and modelling tools.
- Interpret data and discuss results with customers.
- Present data in organized manner.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Statistics, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.