Client directors are mainly responsible for building and strengthening relationships with clients of the company. Their work focuses on communicating with and cultivating healthy relations with new and existing clients. Client directors must find ways to deliver a client experience based on their needs and preference. Aside from this, client directors are also accountable for developing new business opportunities with existing clients. They must improve revenue and profitability of the company from client retention and establishment of new clients. Client directors make sure that the services and products are delivered based on the offer and promise made to clients. Thus, they are responsible for maintaining client satisfaction in the company services and products.
Sample Client Director CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
Consultative and motivated professional looking for employment as client director of a company looking to provide outstanding customer service and sales performance.
Summary of Qualification
- With two years of experience working as client director.
- Knowledgeable of consultative sales and IT systems.
- Excellent client management and business development skills.
- Demonstrate ability to apply best practice sales management techniques.
- Familiar with insurance market and relevant regulations.
- Strong business acumen and effective problem solving skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Client Director, Suitable Finds Marketing Co.
- Apply best sales practice and marketing approach in meeting the needs and demands of clients.
- Initiate new business opportunities for the company by establishing new clients and maintaining existing ones.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with company products.
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.