A circulation manager CV is a resume of a person who is applying for a post of the circulation manager of a company. This job positions demands the applicant to be able to circulate a product or a service in a manner that it reaches the largest possible consumer base. This job is to be done in a way that the process is cost effective and meets the company’s financial constraints.
Circulation manager CV Sample:
12-K, third floor
Mobile number: 4737509587946
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career goals and objective:
Seeking a dynamic and challenging position of a circulation manager for a company which is reputed and makes me bring out the very best of my abilities.
Work experience report:
- Worked for 4 years at a publishing house by the name of Janet publications. Here I was appointed to handle the entire circulation procedure for the West London area.
- Worked at Fred Co. for 12 months as a junior circulation assistant.
- High school completed in the year 2000.
- Graduation degree in Business and finance pursued at University of Leeds.
- Post graduation degree in Marketing and research pursued from New York University.
Skills and qualifications
- Ability to adjust in any working conditions and building a strong rapport with colleagues.
- Exceptional creativity and energetic disposal.
- Good problem solving skills and a mind full of ideas and promotional strategies.
- Affiliated with special reference from Mr. Mathew Jones of Fred Co.
Provided upon request