Affiliate marketers are commonly employed by companies who have an affiliate program that is mostly an online or e-commerce marketing program. Affiliate marketers manage the affiliate program which is set up by companies to maximise revenue targets and be able to promote brand awareness of the company’s products. The role of affiliate marketers is vital in this day and age that internet technology is one of the biggest source of information and means of communicating ideas as well as selling products. Thus, businesses can heighten commercial awareness of their products at a more cost-effective means through online marketing. As such, affiliate marketers need to be knowledgeable in internet processes and applications as well as the trends in online marketing.
Sample Affiliate Marketer CV Template
Stalmine Road, Liverpool,
Merseyside, L9 5AY
Self-starter and energeticprofessional hoping to work in a company where I can continue to hone my skills in marketing and help the company increase its profit.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as an affiliate marketer.
- Natural ability to drive commercial success.
- Capable of meeting challenging targets and deadlines.
- With pleasing personality and skill in interacting with customers.
- Knowledgeable of internet language and applications.
- Up-to-date in latest trends in online marketing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Affiliate Marketer, Top One Lights Company
- Manage online marketing program and develop effective marketing plan.
- Determine effective marketing strategy to promote products and increase brand awareness online.
- Work closely with other staff of marketing department.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, LiverpoolUniversity
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.