A manufacturing engineer CV is a CV which consists of all those skills and qualifications which make the applicant the right choice for the job of a manufacturing engineer. This job profile requires the candidate to apply his engineering specialisation for the purpose of planning and manufacturing of products or services for the company. This job may demand coordinating of new tooling concepts and designing and developing of tools and machinery.
Manufacturing engineer CV Sample:
Name: Robert Brown
Address: 90-Pearl Street
Email ID: email@example.com
- Completed graduation from Alabama University in BTech. (Electrical)
- Completed Mtech from Alabama University in the year 2006.
- Pursued various short term computer language courses.
- Experienced in manufacturing operations such as soldering, cost estimating, technical writing and engineering drawing.
- Coordination of manufacturing projects and management of tools and equipment is not a new field of work for me.
- Hardworking and fully dedicated to the job at hand.
- Familiar with both ISO 9001 and QS 9000.
- Experienced in improving assembly line operations.
- Worked with Yale Solutions for a period of 3 years as an assistance manufacturing engineer and helped in planning of various manufacturing related tasks and procedures.
- Worked and trained at Fredrick Co. for 6 months and learnt manufacturing design and implementations skills.
Hobbies and interests:
- Reading, writing and travelling
- Listening to music and playing guitar
- Sports activities like football and lawn tennis.