Manufacturing director CV is a written document which is drafted by those interested in getting a job as the manufacturing director of a company or any organisation. The CV must consist of the skills, qualifications, career objective and work experience details. A Manufacturing director is an employee of an organisation who is responsible for all the activities related to manufacturing of a good produced by the company. His job requires him to look after all the procedures and overseeing the work done by people under him.
Manufacturing director CV sample:
DH-9, first floor
Second block, mint road
Mobile number: 478490540406
Email address: email@example.com
Seeking a job position as a manufacturing director to show and display my talent as a leader as well as someone who is experienced for this job profile and would be the right choice to bring about success to the organisation.
- Graduation in Computer Science completed in the year 2003 from University of South California
- Post graduation done in production and design in the year 2005 from University of Alabama.
Work experience report:
- Worked at Minto Brothers Inc for duration of 3 years as the manufacturing operations manager and was in charge of handling and planning of manufacturing designs and implementation of plans and designs.
- Worked as an intern at Fin and Co. for 6 months where I learnt the primary knowledge of manufacturing procedures and learnt to be a team player.
- Hardworking, dedicated and diligent
- Team player and a great leader
- Good communication skills.