A factory packer CV is a CV made by a person who is interested to apply for the post of a factory packer. This job may require the candidate to be an efficient packer and also good at tasks such as cleaning, material handling, processing of goods used in the factory. Factory packers are employed at factories of footwear, furniture, electrical appliances and clothing etc…The CV must be well detailed and speak of the work experience of the person as a factory packer.
Factory packer CV Sample:
Name: Tim Bucker
Address: 23-P, friend’s colony
Contact number: 47394730403450
Looking for a job position as a factory packer so that I would be able to use my skills and my experience as a factory packer in my future career.
Skills and qualifications:
- Expertise in performing packing tasks in a fast paced manner and with neatness and clarity.
- Ability to handle materials and keep count of various products used in packing
- Efficiency in utilising all materials in a way that avoids wastage of any kind
- Ability to follow instructions and guidelines
- Aware of the safety norms and regulations.
- Physically fit and active and can work for long hours at a stretch.
- Worked at the Adidas factory in East London for a period of 2 years and handled the packing of all the footwear and bags.
- Worked at Greg Fans where I used to pack fans of all kinds for a period of 3 years.