A test manager is a person who manages tests. The test manager supervises the tests of different software and prepares reports relating to their analysis. The test manager is generally found in the IT sector in the software industry. He is responsible for guiding a software testing team who conduct tests and analyses.
Test Manager CV Template
France – 6744
I am an experienced professional looking forward to a job in a reputed software company where I can analyze my skills and also improve my knowledge base. I have a good knowledge of the software testing management techniques and also a good hand at managing testing tools. I have good communications skills and organizational skills.
2007-Present: Softech Ltd
- Responsible for leading a team of software testers and also supervise their work.
- Motivated the team in achieving the set up goals and targets.
- Recruited and trained new personnel.
- Responsible for supervising the team in completing the tasks assigned by the directive manager.
- Created reports of the work analysis and results of them.
- Reported to the directive director regarding the projects undertaken and the employees work status.
- Arranged training programs for the employees.
- Arranged meetings with the team members to discuss about the projects and their implementation.
2002-2005: Bachelors in Business Administration, School of Administrative Studies.
2005-2007: Diploma in Software Testing, University.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.