Resident managers work in apartments and other commercial housing rental units where several individuals reside. They give assistance to the apartment manager and also work closely with housing organizations in ensuring that the rights and welfare of all tenants are protected. Resident managers are responsible for conducting regular inspections of individual units and report any damages noticed. They are important in ensuring that apartment units are well-maintained by tenants and that it is kept in good condition. Resident managers make sure that damages are promptly repaired. They also serve as primary mediator during conflicts or disputes between tenants.
Sample Resident Manager CV Template
Warstone Lane, Birmingham
West Midlands, B19 6NZ
Hard-working and reliable individual is seeking employment as a resident manager where I can enrich my skills and gain additional experience about managing apartments.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of experience working as a resident manager.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly capable of making mental and physical assessments.
- Computer literate and capable of making accurate reports.
- Willing to work weekends and night shifts.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Ability in counselling and conflict resolution.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – present: Resident Manager, Elegant Apartments
- Give assistance to new residents and give orientation about apartment rules.
- Practice positive resident relations by ensuring good hospitality and service standards to residents.
- Mediate between conflicts and resolve issues among tenants as well as give assistance to their needs.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Sociology, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.