In corporate sector a Recruitment Manager is sometimes also referred as an HR Executive/ HR Manager. Different companies hire goal-oriented, ablaze, accomplished and immensely skillful person as a Recruitment Managers to recruit and hire and train employees/staff for them and also provide some assistance in managing their office and handle their clients. The job responsibility of an exalted Recruitment Manager varies according to the company’s profile and demand. An exalted Recruitment Manager’s CV must possess such features that highlight his pronounced skills.
Sample Recruitment Manager CV Template
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 654-876-2345
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward in taking a reputable position as a Recruitment Manager in an esteemed organization where my ardent, professional and hard working skills will be used to set up an example for the team in a renowned office.
I seek to make future in a renowned and established office as a Recruitment Manager which allows me to use my experience along with new innovative ideas to enhance my career and make a revolutionary change.
Assistant Recruitment Manager, 2008 – till date
ICS Solutions – Texas
- Organized many job fares for the recruitment of new employees.
- Training of new office assistants was performed under my guidance
- Handled the team very well and helped them to complete the task.
- Responsible for proper client satisfaction tasks.
- Handled the Paper works and maintained it.
- Masters in Human Resources, Texas University, 2008
- Diploma in Computer Application, 2006
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Texas University, 2003
- Strong leadership quality with good motivational skills.
- Good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
Available on request