A QA Manager is basically Quality Assured Manager, an ardent professional responsible for the expectant assurance of all the quality standards along with customer satisfaction for the employer and also responsible for the development of new product processes. A QA Manager CV must feature all the important skills and efficiencies of a professional and must also represent his experience and abilities through his employment history.
Sample QA Manager CV Template
1880 Carmett valley
Dragram TZ 8549
Phone number – 634-872-1033
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a vital experience and with sound amorous technical skills, I want to grow as a QA Manager with my hard work and dauntless passion towards my work.
Being an expectant QA Manager with over six years of professional experience which offers immediate challenges, key participation, team oriented tasks, and huge career opportunity.
- Thorough knowledge of languages like HTML, Perl, XML, C, SQL, C++, Java
- Expertise in operating system BSD, Linux, Windows, Macintosh, VAX/VMS
- Good technical and problem solving skills.
- Good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionately dedicated towards about the job.
- Always work with proper planning and schedule
- Stress tolerance and can work under huge pressure.
Assistant QA Manager, 2006 – Present
Cleveland Software Ltd.– New York
- Responsible for assisting the management in the development of new business views of data.
- Assisted my senior in defining, preparing and managing different projects.
- Provided technical support to the entire staff.
- Helped the staff in the growth of the company’s business.
- Participating in the management enhancement development process.
- Reviewing the project scope to determine the change order requirements.
- Designing project plans based on resources and budget.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of New Jersey, 2006
Available on request