Purchasing managers work in business companies, mostly those involved in manufacturing and sales. Purchasing managers are mainly responsible for addressing the purchasing needs of clients. They manage stocks and ensure the maintenance of optimum inventory. In addition, purchasing managers also help create plans in publicizing and promoting new products. This work entails meeting strict deadlines that is important to prevent any problems or negative effects to the business. Purchasing managers also need to constantly travel to perform their duties such as meeting with suppliers and clients. Purchasing Manager cv template
Sample Purchasing Manager CV Template
Aston Triangle, Birmingham B15 2LF
Patient and dedicated professional is hoping to join a company as a purchasing manager where I can utilize my expertise in sales and marketing for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With six years of experience working as a purchasing manager.
- Knowledgeable of regulated logistics principles.
- Highly organized and capable of preparing accurate and timely reports.
- Effective negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Technically proficient in industry standard software applications.
- Driven towards superior effort and performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Purchasing Manager, Top Products Company
- Ensure compliance with local and corporate guidelines regarding purchasing deals.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with suppliers and clients to be able to meet purchasing targets.
- Involved in negotiation for best value prices and other purchasing concerns.
- Build strong relations with suppliers and key customers.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Business Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.