Manufacturing managers are employed by manufacturing companies where they perform essential duties in ensuring daily operations of the company. Manufacturing managers are responsible for checking production orders and schedules as well as planning the efficient operation of the department. They regularly check equipment, facilities and machines to ensure that these are in good working order. Manufacturing managers must monitor and review the daily production reports to make sure that these are in compliance with the company standards as well as the field standards. They are also involved in coordinating with other relevant departments and regularly communicating with employees to give them training and supervise them in their work.
Sample Manufacturing Manager CV Template
Harper Road, East Ham
London, E6 5QA
Motivated and skilled individual is looking for employment as a manufacturing manager in a company where I can contribute my abilities in effectively managing a team.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a manufacturing manager.
- Possess high degree of oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of current good manufacturing practices.
- Knowledgeable in handling operational departments such as technical services.
- Well-trained in hazardous communication standards and use of mandatory personnel equipment.
- Complies with standards for environmental safety and health.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – present: Manufacturing Manager, Top Products Manufacturing Co.
- Ensure timely and efficient production of the manufacturing department.
- Develop improvements in creating a more cost-effective manufacturing process.
- Ensure compliance of manufacturing department with company and national standards and regulations.
- Evaluate manufacturing process to identify areas that need trouble-shooting.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.