A Logistics Manager plays a vital role in the field of industry and firms as a warehouse operator/manager. Their key duties involve getting raw materials from suppliers and then supply and dispatch the finished products and managing warehouse’s proper functioning. An efficient Logistics Manager CV must display the essential technical skills that a Logistics Manager should possess for efficient industrial operation.
Sample Logistics Manager CV Template
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 678-876-9876
Email Id: email@example.com
I seek to join your esteemed firm as a Logistics Manager so as to make a distinguishably notable and significant contribution to the employer’s benefit and grow my talent and skills along with the experiences of the firm.
- Thorough knowledge of logistics functions.
- Motivated with good communication skills and friendly nature.
- Supervisory Skills and Stress Tolerance.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to collect data and establish facts effectively
Logistics Manager, June 2009- May 2012
Ginger Enterprises – New Jersey
Assistant Logistics Manager, November 2005 – April 2009
RD Bell Black – New York
The major significant job duties involve preparing the regional reports, selecting procedures and tool for planning, production, replenishment, and inventory and transportation management. Was also responsible for distributing operation in a consistent manner and corporate strategic requirements and also analyzing the proper cash flow and management of the fund transfers. I was also responsible for ensuring that decisions are getting executed as per the strategy developed. I significantly contributed in the growth and development of the organization.
- Diploma in Finance & Accounting, 2005
- Bachelors in Business Logistics and Transportation, University of California, 2002
Available on request