IT Network Manager sometimes also referred as Network Business Analysts are appointed by corporate sector for the technological growth, development and advancement in day to day life of extreme competition. An IT Network CV must focus on highlighting major professional strengths of a candidate.
Sample IT Network Manager CV Template
#46, 14th Floor
New JAY Apartments
Phone: 667 665 4362
Ardent, Covetously energetic and enthusiastic IT Network Manager with exquisite an employment history in IT sector and wishing for a vigorous growth in the IT sector for a bright future.
Desired to acquire an exquisite management position as an IT Network Manager in an exalted organization where I can get provided with unlimited opportunities for the growth of my career and for the development in the organization.
- Ardent experience of IT sector and corporate proficiency.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of implementation and maintenance of all kinds of hardware, software and network.
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication and proactive skills.
- Dedicated towards the job and customer satisfaction being the top priority.
- Good leadership quality and can work under immense pressure.
- Immensely talented and skillful in suggesting feasible solutions to various issues.
IT Network Manager, 2007 – till date
SPARC Ltd. – New Jersey
- Responsible for installing the original, new versions software.
- Responsible for efficient operation of various technical set ups.
- Responsible for creating backup systems.
- Handled and managed the LAN (Local Area Network)
- Developed management information solutions by using business objects
- Attended all the clients meetings for company’s benefit.
- Helped the fellow staff whenever they seek help.
- BS from St. Joseph College of IT, 2006
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking, 2005
- Bachelors in Computer Application, University of New York, 2002
Available on request