A golf club manager manages the daily operations of a golf club. He is responsible for maintaining daily tasks such as management of landscaping personnel, sales of equipment and recruiting staff. He supervises maintenance workers and also coordinates with large food service suppliers during large golf tournaments.
The golf club manager is required having good knowledge of the golf sport and also the golf ground and course work.
Golf Club Manager CV Template
France – 8574
I am an experienced golf club manager having adequate knowledge of the golf activities and have a proper handling experience of it. I have good managerial and organizational skills. Apart from that, I also have good communication skills.
2007-Present: Pivot Hills Golf Course.
- Supervised daily activities of the golf course and did regular maintenance routines.
- Maintained harmony and coordination among employees.
- Recruited new staff and trained and disciplined them for their work.
- Managed and supervised assigned operations to achieve goals within available resources.
- Using excellent customer service skills, established and maintained effective working relationships with other employees, officials and general public.
- Determined work procedure, work schedules and work flow of the golf course employees.
- Ensures policies and procedures met to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the club.
2002-2005: Bachelors in Business Administration, Management College.
2005-2007: Masters in Business Administration, Management College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.