An amorously fabled professional that any office requires to handle its day to day basic working and to organize the office and its staff is termed as a Front Office Manager. The responsibilities and job profile of a Front Office Manager varies from office to office. An ardent Front Office Manager’s CV must possess such features that highlight his preeminent skills and efficiencies like communication skills, team handling and proper office management.
Sample Front Office Manager CV Template
546 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 654-876-2345
Email Id: email@example.com
Being a desirous, exalted and proficient Front Office Manager, I see myself working for one of the leading firms/organization resulting in the enhanced growth of my future and an expectant growth in the organization.
As an amorous Front Office Manager I look for the opportunity to work for an organization which is well versed with the society benefit and help me to utilize my sincerity and self motivation towards my work
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multitask under pressurized situations
Front Office Manager, 2008 – till date
M & M Solutions, Dallas
- Handled the office staff and office smooth working efficiently.
- Greeted the clients and answer to the doubts of clients.
- Perform all the mailings, faxes and photocopies etc.
- Managed all the front desk activities that include maintaining employee attendance, administrative tasks etc.
- Diploma in Computer application, 2008
- Bachelors in Arts, Texas University, 2007
Available on request