Desirous and expectant professionals having wide-ranging, active and covetously renowned training experience in health and fitness program with hard working skills, prominent interest in the field and having pledge to achieve remarkable results can work as amorous Fitness Managers. An efficient Fitness Manager’s CV must focus on all the relevant capabilities and experience required in the fitness world.
Sample Fitness Manager CV Template
3392 Quaker Ridge
Phone number – 381-890-992
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an innovative Fitness Manager working for some of the reputed firms in the past, I
have acquired a deep understanding in multiple domains of fitness world. Over past
five years of professional career, I was actively involved in the consultations regarding
Looking for a position as Fitness Manager in Fitness World where I can use my
learned skills and knowledge to develop customized solutions and thereby
enabling the customers to experience high quality of services.
- Ardently experienced in diet programs and developing innovative exercises to promote good health
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Thorough Knowledge of physical therapy and fitness programs.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job.
- Good interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Good leadership quality and can work under immense pressure.
- Immensely talented and skillful in suggesting feasible solutions to various issues.
Fitness Manager, 2007 – Present
Anway Health Care Centre – New York
Fitness Trainee, 2004 – 2007
World Gym Association – New Mexico
- Responsible for supervising the recruitment and training of the trainers
- Providing and establishing the marketing strategies and program planning.
- Managed and supervised personal training programs of the gym.
- Executed and performed exercise prescriptions and fitness assessments
- Prepares correspondence, reports and news releases related with health fitness.
- Assists Senior Fitness Manager in preparing training manuals for assigned work.
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Education, University of New York, 2004