A finance manager is a person who manages credit accounts and issues as well as providing credit information to the clients. He manages finance related issues and concepts. As we know, finance means cash, so the finance manager has to handle cash. The finance manager handles the finance department of the organization. He advises clients on credit limits, terms of payment and other financial issues.
The finance manager is required having knowledge on credit issues and also the financial field.
Finance Manager CV Example Template
Ireland – 7563
I am an experienced finance personal seeking a good job as a finance manager to extend my services in finance management. I possess good communication skills and analytical skills.
2005-Present: Grilly Bank
- Maintaining the cash inflow of the bank and monitored policies and strategies initiating credit issues.
- Maintained changes in the credit policies for effective implementation.
- Handled security deposits against credit extended.
2002-2005: Fisher Financial Services.
- Recruited employees for cash management.
- Maintained relations with credit insurance personnel and other financial institutions.
- Provided customer service sessions and interacted personally.
2000-2002: Masters of Commerce in Finance Management, Management School.
1997-2000: Bachelors of Commerce in Finance Management, Management School.
Professional reference will be provided upon request