An Estate Agent Manager sometimes also referred to as a Property Agent work in the real estate world as a customer service representative. Being an important and vital part of the real estate world, an Estate Agent Manager needs to be excellent in skills, marketing; verbal wits and kinesics knowledge to proper ensure and satisfy the client needs. An effective Estate Agent Manager’s CV should be such that it depicts all the relevant capabilities and experience required in this field.
Sample Estate Agent Manager CV Template
43, Vella St.
New York City
Phone number – 887 776 8866
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am seeking the position of an Estate Agent Manager in a developing firm where I can use my past experiences in the real estate field to satisfy the needs of the firm as well as my clients.
- Motivated with good communication skills.
- Acquisitive professionalism with administrative qualities.
- Covetously dedicated towards my work.
- Always prepared to take on new challenges
- Confident demeanor to make impression.
- Customer service and client satisfaction being the top priority.
- Good time management attributes Proficiency in basic computer and business applications.
- Ability to multitask in a pressurized environment.
Assistant Estate Agent Manager, 2009 – April 2012
Mike Real Estates – New York
- Collect payments and brokerage
- Convinced many clients that our firm is the right one to handle their sale/purchase of their property.
- Attended the clients and took them to various different property units.
- Handled the marketing of the properties which are under company’s business.
- Providing details of new properties in the market and to the people for company’s profit.
- Performed the research and prepare a database for telemarketing executives.
- Bachelors in Arts, New York University, 2009