Contract managers work in various kinds of companies where they are primarily responsible for all processes that involve the preparation and closing of business contracts. They are important in securing contracts that involve the acquisition of goods of services from another entity that provides these. Contract managers are involved in all the steps from start to finish in closing contracts from locating possible sources, communicating with these potential sources to determine their capability in providing the company needs, and assessing the quality of goods and services the sources provide to find out if these are at par with the company standards. The work of a contract manager does not end here and he/she continues to monitor the delivery of the source.
Sample Contract Manager CV Template
Warwick Road, Stratford
London, E17 4LA
Self-starter and meticulous individual is searching for a position as a contract manager in a company where I can utilize my knowledge and abilities in helping the company reap more success.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience working as a contract manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Exposed to different kinds of contract negotiations.
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Contract Manager, AAA Manufacturers Co.
- Make sure that the contract details and specifications are followed faithfully and completely.
- Monitor the performance of the contractor and regularly communicate with contractor until the final contract details are fulfilled.
- Involved in establishing pricing arrangements and sub-contracting policy.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.