A construction operations manager CV is a CV belonging to a candidate who is applying for the job position of a construction operations manager at a construction company. This CV must be self explanatory and consist of information such as the qualifications, skills, professional experience and other such details of the candidate. A construction operations manager is a person who handles all the operations and procedure which are carried out at a construction site.
Construction operations manager CV Sample:
34-v, friend’s tower
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile number: 4354857849594
To work in a construction company which offers me a dynamic and challenging job so that I can realise my true potential and use my construction experience and managerial skills in the best possible way.
Civil engineering pursued from Georgia Tech University, Atlanta
MBA done from North Dakota University
Short term course done in construction materials and equipment study
- Worked at Tim constructions group for 3 years as the junior construction manager where I was promoted to the post of the senior construction manager. This job required me to monitor all the details of the materials used and how finances were controlled and utilised.
- Worked at Jacob Constructions for 1 year as the construction manager and was responsible for looking after the implementation of the plans and designs.
- Exceptional leadership quality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Well aware of all construction activities.
Can be provided upon request.