Construction Manager is a professional who manages the construction activities and in maintaining the working conditions in the project. He engages workers in construction and evaluates their working progresses.
The construction manager is responsible for the workers working status. He recruits workers in need of labour and supervises the different construction works.
Construction Manager CV Example Template
France – 8673
I am looking for an effective job as a construction worker where I can use my capabilities in serving efficiently as a construction manager. I possess good analytical and managerial skills and can maintain good workmanship atmosphere among the workers.
2003-Present: High rise Construction Company, Construction Manager
- Reviewed the working status of the employees and made reports relating to the progress of the project.
- Assigned additional tasks to the workers.
- Interacted with the workers to review their working conditions.
2000-2003: Elite Constructions, Construction Manager
- Managed deals and projects put forward by the builders.
- Managed space deals relating to construction projects.
- Reviewed contracts of construction sites and engaged engineers, workers and other employees.
Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Engineering Institute.
Masters in Construction Management, Engineering Institute.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.