Assistant manager resumes should be compiled to suit the position and organization to which the applicant is applying to. As an assistant manager, employers will expect that you can work on your own without supervision. They will expect to see some reflection of innovation and problem solving skills in your resume.
They will also expect that your resume reflect leadership. All these skills can be demonstrated through previous work experience and volunteer experience as well as in the achievements section. Additional skills such as information technology and professional courses in management such as a post graduate diploma in management are added advantages.
Assistant Manager Resume
Josiah Pete Clausen
Mobile Number: 020 7748 9343
Telephone Number: 44 7645 989
An enthusiastic assistant manager with 5 years experience in the field of management. Looking to build my technical skills in a growing company in order to reach company goals. Have the ability to work unsupervised, taking the initiative to develop innovative and creative solutions.
2001 – 2003: Masters in Business Management, Walla Walla College
1999 – 2003: Bachelors of Science in Business Management, Oxford College
2003 – 2008: Assistant Manager at Jonas Brothers Ltd.
- Assisting the manager to develop the web department
- Assessing set up requirements of hardware and software solutions
- Training team members in the use of Beyond Press pro, Dream weaver, Photoshop, and Media cleaner Pro
- Working closely with account executives to solicit new clients and nurture existing client accounts
- Ensuring client needs and requirements are met at a timely manner
- Winning over clients from other companies by informing them of our high standard designs
- Training clients in website use and management
- Offering consultations with companies like blue chip companies, millennium diamonds and Apple
- Initiating the change of company software to a faster ISP
- Assisting the manager to delegate duties to staff
- Travel around the state promoting the company twice a year
- Ensuring company revenues increase each year
- Introduced a faster software in the company and was adopted by clients
- Led company to receiving ISO certifications on quality assurance
- Led company to receive an award for best computer solutions company of the year
- Received an award for best assistant manager in the year 2007
- Improved company gross sales by $ 300,000 in the year 2007 and increase by 40%.