A senior management CV template is a document which mentions what to include in a resume when applying for the post of a manager in company at a senior-level.
A senior management CV needs to contain an extensive description of one’s work experience, job accomplishments and achievements as at this stage one is expected to have lead many projects. A senior manager has more of a supervisory role and he must have good communication and leadership skills.
Sample Senior Management CV Template:
PERSONAL INFORMATION: [Fill up the required fields with information on personal details]
Date of Birth:
My objective is to acquire the position of a manager in a respectable organization at a senior position where I can share my experience and skills of ______________ [mention the qualities that one possesses for securing the intended job position] and increase the productivity of the employees by training and motivating them.
- Obtained bachelor’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- Obtained master’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- _________________________ [mention any other professional degrees obtained by the candidate]
- [Mention the various skills important for this job; for example, good leadership, networking and communication skills, organizational and analytical ability and so on etc]
- ____________ to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- ____________to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- [Add any other information about the candidate which is relevant to this post, such as his achievements and accomplishments and how he motivated the team to perform better, reach company goals etc]