The professionals responsible for managing the retail stores efficiently ranging from a supermarket to small individual and independent stores are termed as Retail Management. A Retail Management has to perform different tasks like managing the stores, attending the customers, handling computer work, managing stock levels, maintain file work, predicting sales, complete the paper work, answer the phones, analyzing market trends and sales figures etc. A Retail Management CV must incorporate all of his skills, experiences and abilities efficiently.
Sample Retail Management CV Template
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 776 774 5436
Email Id: email@example.com
An individual with a demonstrated problem solving ability and capability to deliver projects on schedule, I possess around three years of experience in retail sector.
I am looking forward to become a part of a renowned Retail organization, where I can actively contribute to the organization’s growth, while enhancing my professional skill set.
Retail Management, 2009 – till date
Simen Store Ltd. – New York
- Responsible for managing the store.
- Handled all the Paper works and file work and maintained it.
- Attended all the clients coming on daily basis.
- Attended and answered all the telephone calls coming to the store.
- Helped the office staff whenever they seek help.
- Motivated with good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Excellent arithmetic skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer basics as well as MS Office.
- Stress Tolerance and thus can work under huge pressure.
- Excellent in paper and file work.
- Vigorously committed towards the job.
- Possess strong management skills
- Diploma certificate in Business Communications, 2009
- Bachelors in Arts, New York University, 2008
Available on request