The Project Management Consultants are professionals hired by different organizations in corporate sector to come and observe their company’s projects to make a check on the efficiency of their project and do the required changes to make it covetously efficient for company’s growth. A Project Management Consultants CV should outline his/her ardent experience in handling the projects efficiently.
Sample Project Management Consultant CV Template
5990 Graty Skies
Quaker Ridge TZ 6610
Phone number – 654-910-391
Email Id: email@example.com
With my impersonal, motivational skills and knowledge of my field, I want to gain a long term job as a Project Management Consultant where I can leverage my knowledge and experience with the expertise of the company I will be working with.
Looking forward towards gaining a renowned challenging job position as a Project Management Consultant in a growth oriented and expectant company that will utilize my professional skills for providing preeminent consultation services.
Gary n Gary Ltd. Corporation, New York
Project Management Consultant, 2007 – 2012
Williams advertising agency, Illinois
Assistant Project Management Consultant, September 2003 – 2007
- Responsible for providing project related support to the manager.
- Handled many official Projects with great efficiency.
- Handled the team very well and helped them to complete the task.
- Training of new office assistants was performed under my guidance.
- Implementation of various marketing plans was done under my guidance.
Strength & Skills
- Over nine years of experience in corporate sector as a Project Management Consultant.
- Thorough knowledge of related technical and business terms.
- In depth knowledge of computer usage.
- Team Motivator, passionate, good leadership skills and punctual.
- Covetously dedicated towards work
- Excellent communication skills
- Masters Degree in Project Management, New York University, 2003
- Bachelors Degree in Management, New Jersey University, 2001
Available on request