An Operations Management is a person involved in business operations and ensures the fluent execution of those operations. They are held responsible for maintaining the business reputation among the industries and handle the operations on daily basis. They also provide various strategic ideas in order to choose an ideal solution for a problem from numerous alternate operations which will prove to be profitable for the business of the company.
Sample Operations Management CV Template
Phone number – 683-385-3649
Email Id: email@example.com
A highly resourceful and enthusiastic Operations Management professional who is capable of organizing large teams for the smooth functioning of the plans involved and hence broadening the path for multiple opportunities for my career as well as for the organization itself.
Seeking a challenging position as an Operations Management with a stimulating environment in the prestigious business organization in order to meet the goals of the organization and providing an outstanding growth to it and my capabilities.
- Dedicated towards work and well organized.
- Ability to take quick decisions.
- Good hold on presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of business strategies.
- Multi tasking and versatile identity.
- Present innovative ideas in order to resolve a problem.
- High potential in team leadership and management.
Vanketile solutions Pvt Ltd., Colorado
Operations Management, 2008 – Present
Misifire international Ltd., Colorado
Jr. Operations Management, 2004-2008
- Conducting surveys of the executed plans in regular intervals.
- Implementing new strategies and paths in the organization internally.
- Choosing the best business plan among the alternative plans.
- Efficiently handling the arising problems.
- Amendment of the old operations for gaining more benefit.
- Masters Degree in Operational Management, 2004
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, 2002
Available on request