The professionals with no or less experience are hired by organizations as Management Trainees which acts as a platform for these Management Trainees to get an ample exposure for distinguish work environments. A Management Trainee normally has thorough knowledge of advanced computer technology and motivational, hard-working and self starter qualities. The CV of a Management Trainee must highlight his major work experiences along with his ardent and exquisite professional skills.
Sample Management Trainee CV Template
3900 Memphins Ave
Oregon WA 9182
Phone number – 811-356-9202
Email Id: email@example.com
As conscientious and ambitious Management Trainee I posses the ability to work hard in the developing environment with the capability to complete the assigned work with zeal and confidence.
Intend to build a career in the corporate sector where I can use my efficient and ardent skills for the peak growth at personal as well as at the organization level. Utilizing my expertise in this sector will help me to determine my verifiable track.
Management Trainee, 2011
Plastic Plus Ltd. – New Jersey
- Handled all the Paper works and file work and maintained it.
- Helped to senior partner managing the audits on various leading companies
- Helped the team to complete the targets within the provided period.
- Attended all the clients coming on daily basis.
- Attended and answered all the client’s telephone calls.
- Helped the office staff whenever they seek help.
- Stress Tolerance and thus can work under huge pressure.
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Excellent in Paper and file work.
- Motivated with good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Disciplined, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
- Masters Degree in Business Management, 2011
- Diploma in Computer Applications, 2009
- Bachelors in Arts, University of Texas, 2006