A finance management CV is a document which outlines all the qualifications and skills that a person must possess in order to secure a job in the field of finance management. In order to write an effective finance management CV, one can take the help of a template which gives the basic structure of the resume and specifies which points to highlight.
The primary duties of a finance manager are to supervise a company’s financial statements and also perform other supervisory roles related to this field.
Sample Finance Management CV
PERSONAL INFORMATION: [Fill up the required fields with information on personal details]
Date of Birth:
My objective is to acquire the position of a finance manager in a reputed company through which I can exercise my skills of ______________ [mention the qualities that one possesses for acquiring the intended job position] and apply my work experience in this field for the betterment of the organization.
- Obtained high school degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- Obtained bachelor’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- _________________________ [mention any other professional degrees obtained by the candidate]
- [Mention the various skills the applicant feels is important for this job; for example, analytical, communication, organizational, technical skills etc]
- ____________ to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- ____________to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- [Mention any other information about the candidate which is relevant to this post, for example, write about any achievements or how he prevented financial loss by being alert etc]