Event Management companies hire professionals for their company’s smooth functioning and to organize, plan, arrange and manage the events whether this is public event or business event. They have to handle small to big event conventions and have to handle all sort of clients ardently and covetously.
Sample Event Management CV Template
1500 Green Park Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 967 664 5426
Email Id: email@example.com
A zealous and congenial event manager who is competent in the rapidly business technologies and environment with seven years of vast experience. Proficient in all the authoritative tasks having a good command over company’s strategies.
With over four years of experience, I have exquisitely handled all the event responsibilities that came my way. I can work effectively in an independent way. Hence I am looking forward for a career opportunity where I can showcase my professional excellences and can work towards the benefit of the organization.
Strengths & Skills
- More than seven years of experience in the Event Management field.
- Good and thorough knowledge of marketing.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
Event Management, September 2005 – June 2012
Smart Solutions – Texas
Major Job Duties
- Designed, planned and implemented 25 events per year.
- Sourced new beautiful sites in the city.
- Handled and followed budgets for every event.
- Preparing and maintaining the paper work and file records.
- Purchased materials required for event management.
- Handled all the Paper works and maintained it.
- Kept and maintained the attendance register of the staff.
- Greeted the clients and answer to the doubts of clients.
- Bachelors in Arts, University of Texas, 2004
Available on request