An account management CV template is a document which provides an outline of what to include in a resume when one applies for the post of an account manager.
The primary job duties of an account manager is to handle client accounts, develop and maintain a relationship with them so that they are satisfied with the company and continue to explore new business opportunities.
Sample Account Management CV Template
PERSONAL INFORMATION: [Fill up the required fields with information on personal details]
Date of Birth:
My objective is to work as an account manager where I can seek out new business opportunities, build a strong client base, maintain a professional relationship with the existing clients and get a chance to apply my skills of ______________ [mention the qualities that one possesses for securing the intended job position] to reach the company’s goals.
- Obtained bachelor’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- Obtained master’s degree from ________________ [name of the institute] in the year ____________.securing ____ [percentage of marks]
- _________________________ [mention any other professional degrees obtained by the candidate]
- [Mention the various skills important for this job; for example, good networking and communication skills, ability to identify latest trends, good negotiation skills and so on]
- ____________ to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the company]
- ____________to __________ [specify the employment period]: Worked as ______ [mention designation] in ___________ [specify the name of the organization]
- [Include any additional information about the applicant which is relevant to this job, such as his achievements and accomplishments, his job responsibilities or how he secured a profitable account and handled successful projects at his previous workplace]