Prosecutors are responsible for convincing the judge or jury that a person is guilty of committing a crime. To do so, they must be backed up with good evidences and just motives together with their persuasion skills. They work for the interest of the government in maintaining peace and order in the society. They perform legal research and investigations and prepare court documents for presentations during hearings. Prosecutors also act as supervisors for other colleagues or staff in the department. They may be employed under all levels of the government from city to federal and sometimes, their position is appointed or elected.
Prosecutor CV Sample
Leopold Street, Bow
London, E3 5LG
Phone: 123 7351 5557
Enthusiastic individual with pleasing personality seeking for a job as Tour Guide and Escort in a travel agency
Summary of Qualification
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills with a variety of people.
- Possess good skill in time management and activity supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- With the ability to make sound opinions and decisions based on evidences presented
- Highly knowledgeable in the rule of laws and precedent cases
- Very personable and maintains a good professional relationship with attorneys
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Prosecutor, London District Court
- Research and investigate on cases presented.
- Gather evidences and collate these to be used in defence.
- Supervise the activities of the prosecutor’s office.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Tourism, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.