A paralegal is an individual who works in the field of law and does the researching and investigating facts in order to prepare legal documents. He also researches and analyzes state as well as federal laws and prepares documents, charts and memos which will be useful to the attorney. The CV of a paralegal should highlight his work experience and educational qualifications in the field of law.
Sample Paralegal CV
Name: Cuba Gooding Junior
Father’s name: Cuba Gooding Senior
Date of birth: 15th of March 1985
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Wood Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Jamaican
Marital Status: Single
- To work in the position of a paralegal and exercise my organizational and analytical skills.
- To understand the process of civil litigation so that I can take independent initiative.
- Certificate course in Paralegal Studies in the year 2009 from Short Island University.
- Bachelor’s degree in business law in the year 2007 from Colorado Law School.
Working as Paralegal in Ken and Associates Firm since the year 2009. My job responsibilities include:
- Reporting directly to the attorneys with the prepared cases.
- Prepare the cases from the beginning to the phase of trial.
- Acting as liaison between the attorneys and the clients and the government agencies.
- Maintaining the legal communication taking place between the client and the attorney.
Can be provided upon request.