A Legal advisor is a person who gives advice, guides or gives suggestions to his client relating to law or law suits. Applying for the post of a legal advisor needs special knowledge and qualifications. The CV of a legal advisor is a document that clearly states all the academic details and skills of the applicant that can help him to grab the job profile. The following should be of help for someone looking for a sample CV.
Sample legal advisor CV
Name: Red Cliff
Age: 39 years
Contact number: 4790348300404
Address: 45-J, tree district, LA
Looking for a challenging job profile and work structure as a legal advisor with the aim to give all the guidance and suggestions to the client and satisfy him through the best of my abilities.
- Worked with FMC group where I held the position of the assistant legal advisor for 4 years.
- Worked with Yen consultants for duration of 5 years. Here I took part in legal internal case assessment and performed legal analysis of different cases and issues.
- Bachelor degree in law from Gail institute of law. Scored an aggregate of 70% and distinction in all subjects.
- PG in law from Gail institute of law. Scored 67% and came out as a topper.
- Able to give superior quality assistant on legal matters in a timely manner.
- Good interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to grasp new topics and subjects swiftly.
- Extensive knowledge of economics and law.