A housing lawyer is an individual who deals with any legal issue related to a residential place, real estate or a housing complex. He looks after issues like outstanding rents, proceedings for an illegal possession and any behavior that is antisocial concerning property disputes. The CV of a housing lawyer should highlight his expertise in the field of law.
Sample Housing Lawyer CV
Name: Cuba Gooding
Father’s name: Amy Gooding
Date of birth: 15th of March 1983
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Wood Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Jamaican
Marital Status: Single
- To make an identity for myself as a reputed housing lawyer and gain popularity in the field of law.
- To use my legal knowledge in the best interest of my clients.
- To start a law firm of my own which will provide solutions to all legal issues of the clients.
- Three year diploma in business law in the year 2009 from Colorado Law School
- Bachelor in political science in the year 2006 from New York University.
Currently working as housing lawyer for Adam and Smith Firm since the year 2009. My job responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of the case from the beginning to the trial phase.
- Maintaining close relationship with the client.
- Solving any cases related to outstanding rent, illegal possession etc.
Will be provided upon request.