An education lawyer is an individual who works as legal representative for an educational institution and solves legal cases related to schools and colleges. The CV of Education Lawyer should highlight his experience in the legal field.
Sample Education Lawyer CV
Name: Martin Luther
Father’s name: Joseph Luther
Date of birth: 15th of March 1983
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Wood Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Jamaican
Marital Status: Single
- To be an expert in all laws related to the field of education and exercise my expertise in solving cases that are critical.
- To ease the process of settling terms with the educational institution.
- To give my best in the position of an education lawyer by gaining advanced knowledge and improving my communication skills.
- To be a part of a diverse and challenging work environment.
- Passed the bar examination in the year 2008.
- Pursued Bachelors degree in law from North Dakota Law School in the year 2006
- Member of the American Bar Association since 2009
Currently working as an education lawyer with ABC Firm 2009.Worked as legal assistant in Chuck and Norris firm from the year 2008 and 2009. My job responsibilities include:
- Solving legal issues of the educational institution.
- Researching on the issue of the client and presenting the case to the court.
- Making schedules for the legal firm and submitting briefs to the trial court.