A criminal lawyer is an individual who deals with legal issues concerning criminal activities like criminal offences, legal punishments and regulations of the penalties for offences. The criminal lawyer does all the required investigation for the criminal activity and examines the suspected offenders. The CV of criminal lawyer should highlight the person’s experience and success in the field of criminal law.
Sample Criminal Lawyer CV
Name: Mary Joseph
Father’s name: Jack Joseph
Date of birth: 15th of March 1982
Residential address: 2356 James Ivory Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English and Jamaican
Marital Status: Single
- To possess knowledge about criminal law in order to achieve victory in the case that I am fighting
- To become a renowned and successful criminal lawyer
- To exercise my communication skills and knowledge in the field of law for the benefit of the client
- Bachelor in civil and criminal law from New Jersey Law School in the year 2007.
- Masters in criminal law from New Jersey College in the year 2009.
- Member of the American Bar Association since 2008
Currently working as a criminal lawyer in Adam and Smith Law Firm since 2010.
Worked as assistant criminal lawyer in Chuck and Norris Law Firm from the year 2007 to 2010
Job duties include the following:
- Investigating the evidences required for the case.
- Presenting the clients’ case in the court.
- Documenting all the issues of the client.
- Attending all the proceedings and hearings in the court.