Criminal justices are law enforcers who ensure that civilians are adhering to laws provided by the state and the national government. They specialize in detecting and capturing individuals with illegal activities and have law offenses. They target those who have cases on illegal immigration, drug and weapons, smuggling and even terrorism. Criminal justices may also work as intelligence officers doing investigations for activities that threaten the safety of people in accordance to the laws of national security and foreign relations. They may handle investigations requiring background in the hard sciences to make sure that evidences are accurate and efficiently gathered. They must have an extensive background of legal provisions as well as the rights of civilians to make sure that they are not violated.
Sample Criminal Justice CV
Conybere Street, Birmingham
West Midlands, B14 0YL
Flexible and committed professional is seeking the opportunity to join a law enforcement agency as a criminal justice where I can effectively implement the law.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a criminal justice.
- Wide experience in law enforcement and apprehending law offenders
- Results-oriented, excellent organization and socialization skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills necessary for directing staff to their tasks
- Physically fit and with strong endurance
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, keen on details and can troubleshoot presented problems
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Criminal Justice, Birmingham Police Department
- Review case records and recommend tactics and strategies for operations.
- Apprehend law offenders and bring them to the police station for questioning.
- Assisted other police officers and law enforcers during operations.
- Monitor case development and prepare regular report about progress.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Criminology, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.